Aeonic Imperium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forever Powerful

HomeHome  IRC  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Our IRC is #AeonicImperium

Where are you

Go down 
+3
Justin The Grand
Darth Moses
Secter7
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Secter7
Triumvir of Internal Affairs
Triumvir of Internal Affairs

Where are you Empty
PostSubject: Where are you   Where are you I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:31 pm

Where are you gaiz from?

Im from the corrupt state of Illinois just north of the windy city
Back to top Go down
https://aeonicimperium.forumotion.com
Darth Moses
Minister of Projects and Law
Darth Moses

Where are you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where are you   Where are you I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 4:48 pm

badass state of New Jersey . to make it better ; from the North to make me even more arrogant .
Back to top Go down
Justin The Grand
Justin The Grand

Where are you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where are you   Where are you I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:50 pm

the Civil War historic town of Gettysburg PA is my hometown but right now I'm at college in Philly
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Koizumi
Minister of Finance
Minister of Finance
Itsuki Koizumi

Where are you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where are you   Where are you I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:06 pm

Connecticut ftw!
Back to top Go down
http://bringvictory.com
Darth Moses
Darth Moses

Where are you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where are you   Where are you I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:40 am

Connecticut for the fuck you fuckbag. i hate that place. i resent going there every summer to visit my relatives there.

why the fuck are there rednecks in connecticut?
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Koizumi
Minister of Finance
Minister of Finance
Itsuki Koizumi

Where are you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where are you   Where are you I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 12:34 pm

there are no rednecks in CT >Razz plus the place is awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://bringvictory.com
Darth Moses
Darth Moses

Where are you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where are you   Where are you I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:32 pm

pffftttt. gtfo . i'd rather live with president bush.
Back to top Go down
Anansi
Triumvir of War
Triumvir of War

Where are you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where are you   Where are you I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 10:57 pm

I am from New Jersey, The true king of corrupt states. We just had largest FBI sting in US history involving mayors, congressmen and rabbis selling blackmarket organs and money laundering. Don't come into my hood and say your state is more corrupt than mine. Biiiotch

Last edited by Anansi on Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Black Hawk

Black Hawk

Where are you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where are you   Where are you I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 12:22 am

Corrupt!!!!!! I'll show you corrupt

I live in California, which has the 11 largest economy in the World, yes a state with a huge as economy, yet Cal is more bankrupt then all the other states combined. Cal also has the highest Homeless and unemployment rate in the US. Gov. Schwarzenegger is lying to everyone that everything will get better as he is raising taxes by more then 250 billion, and plus all those tree hugging hippies are now complaining that California is at an all-time extreme low and can lose every drop of fresh water in a couple of years. California also has the most illegal immigrants that everyone is paying for through their own tax money. California also has the most foreclosures and screwed mortgage plans in the Western Hemisphere. And finally the prison system and overcrowding...don't get me started, recently prisoners from an overcrowded prison(wait they are all overcrowded) burnt down an entire prison.

Don't think Cal is nice with good beaches...the beaches have also been overrun and invaded by 909ers and illegal immigrants.

This isn't sounding like corruption more like 'most fucked up place'

Wow letting out my anger really helped me guys. Thanks for making this thread I feel better already. Smile
Back to top Go down
Anansi
Triumvir of War
Triumvir of War

Where are you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where are you   Where are you I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:11 am

Yeah, Cali is just fucked up, I was planning on moving there but I rather move Washington since it has lower taxes and is still on the West Coast. Also New Jersey is still corrupt and has one of the highest property taxes in the US but I don't pay taxes so I don't give a shit.
Back to top Go down
Darth Moses
Darth Moses

Where are you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where are you   Where are you I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:54 pm

actually Anansi , i think Bergen County (where i live) has the highest property values in All America, not just tax, I'm talking about houses. We just bought a house for 350 grand, and if we spent that much in either connecticut or even out in the west. we would have gotten like 100000x better deal. Although technically my house is bigger than most around my area. and my land plot is only 65 feet by 100 feet.
Back to top Go down
Lord Anthraxus
Diplomat
Diplomat
Lord Anthraxus

Where are you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where are you   Where are you I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 2:55 pm

Born and raised in NJ! o/ Moses! o/ Anansi! (Sussex County) Moved to Pennsylvania (Poconos) and love it!
Back to top Go down
Justin The Grand
Justin The Grand

Where are you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where are you   Where are you I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:07 pm

woohoo PA
Back to top Go down
Lord Anthraxus
Diplomat
Diplomat
Lord Anthraxus

Where are you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where are you   Where are you I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:34 am

I love going to Gettysburg every couple of years! I`m into that Civil War shit pretty deep!
Back to top Go down
Justin The Grand
Justin The Grand

Where are you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where are you   Where are you I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:26 pm

haha maybe I've seen you during some point in my lifetime...wouldnt that be freaky
Back to top Go down
Lord Anthraxus
Diplomat
Diplomat
Lord Anthraxus

Where are you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where are you   Where are you I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:36 pm

Freaky Deaky Man! Who knows?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where are you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where are you   Where are you I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where are you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aeonic Imperium :: The Sandbox-
Jump to: